Google Base doesn't like 'geotagged'

I've just tried creating an item in Google Base of a new item type Spatially Referenced Photo with:

  • two details called geo lon and geo lat (I tried including the colons but it strips them out) with values of type Number
  • a label of geotagged - unfortunately the label was rejected as 'misspelled'

I've asked for an exemption so here's hoping...

Update: as of Nov 21, 2005 6:42 PM Google Base does like 'geotagged', check out a Google Base item pointing to a geotagged Flickr picture of the Mill Race in Cambridge.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It seems like you were going somewhere with this. I was looking at using Google Base instead of Flickr for
http://photomap.mozdev.org (still beta), but ran into some obstacles.

Drop me a line if you have any suggestions.

Popular posts from this blog

SmartLink

A Review of hReview

Speculations about developing with iCloud